Engineering consultancy firms join together to promote equality
27 May 2013
27 May 2013 — Ten CEOs from Australia’s largest engineering consultancy firms have signed the Consult Australia Champions of Change charter.
Inspired by sex discrimination commissioner Elizabeth Broderick’s Male Champions of Change initiative, the CEOs have committed to actively advancing equality across business and to act as advocates for the consulting industry.
The members are:
- Peter Bailey, chair and chief executive officer – Australasia region, Arup
- David Wills, managing director of Australia, ERM
- John Baird, general manager – Australia/New Zealand, GHD
- Greg Steele, managing director – Australasia, Hyder
- Mark Bruzzone, managing director, government and infrastructure, Australia, MWH
- Ian Hopkins, chief executive officer, NDY
- Melvyn Maylin, managing director Australia, Opus
- Mark Dimmock, managing director Australia-Pacific, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- John Pitt, managing director, Pitt & Sherry
- Santo Rizzuto, chief executive officer and managing director, SKM
- Hari Poologasundram, chief operating officer, Australia and New Zealand, SMEC
- Jim Mantle, managing director, Australia and New Zealand, URS
Consult Australia is a not-for-profit association representing consulting firms in the built and natural environment.