Advertisement | 17 May 2017
- New facility in Somerton, northern suburbs of Melbourne
- Global brand
- Multi-billion dollar organisation
This is a great opportunity for someone who is ready to take that next step in developing their career with a leading global brand in the construction materials sector. For the right candidate, there will be strong potential for progression and promotion within the business.
Our client is a global leader in innovative building insulation products with a strong commitment to environmental and social responsibility.
A division of the Irish based Group, they are currently ranked Australia’s most Trusted Brand in their field and seeks the services of an energetic career minded Brand Manager to base out of its new, world-class Somerton manufacturing facility in Melbourne.
The role includes devising brand positioning strategies as well as planning and managing marketing communication campaigns across a variety of channels, public relations, and events, as well as managing budgets.
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager based in Somerton, you will be joining a professional marketing team working within a global network.
The role will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing strategy.
- Managing budgets.
- Collaborating with the broader marketing and sales teams.
- Managing marketing collateral.
- Coordinating external agencies, consultants and suppliers to deliver marketing projects.
- Leveraging CRM to conduct BTL campaigns.
- Executing participation in industry and trade events.
- Reporting and analysing key performance metrics.
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be degree qualified.
- Have a minimum of 7 years marketing experience.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong self and project management skills.
- Have demonstrated experience with marketing communications.
- Be of positive and energetic body and soul.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- An ability to work autonomously.
- A portfolio of successful marketing projects and initiatives.
- A desire to be professionally successful.
- B2B experience a plus.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills in a globally successful multi-billion dollar organisation that offers career opportunities globally, for talented and committed staff.
Remuneration and benefits:
- Base salary plus super.
- Company provided mobile phone, laptop and iPad.
- Opportunity for interstate and overseas travel.
- Ongoing professional development.
- Regular review process.
Application closing date: COB Friday, 19th May 2017
Please send your resume and application to Lisa Dillon at Flexi Personnel, Campbellfield via the apply link provided. The recruitment process will consist of phone and face to face interviews, criminal background check, medical, 2 recent reference checks, psychometric questionnaire, proof of right to work in Australia, current clean drivers licence and passport.