Australian Energy Week 2018
Date(s) - 08/05/2018 - 11/05/2018
8:00 am - 5:30 pm
Category(ies) No Categories
Australian Energy Week is the major annual event for the stakeholders from the entire energy supply chain, from right across Australia.
Bringing together over 500 industry executives from over 200 companies from every part of the energy value chain, Energy Week is an unparalleled opportunity to network and learn.
In 2018, Australian Energy Week will once again have dedicated streams relevant to all parts of the value chain including generation, retail, networks, emerging technologies, policy and gas.
Featuring leading industry and government officials including:
- The Hon. Josh Frydenberg, MP Minister for Environment and Energy, Australian Government
- Audrey Zibelman, Chief Executive Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator (AEMO)
- Paul Broad, Chief Executive Officer, Snowy Hydro
- Kerry Schott AO, Independent Chair, Energy Security Board
- Richard Gross, Chief Executive Officer, Ausgrid
- Elisabeth Brinton, Executive General Manager New Energy, AGL Energy
- Timothy Rourke, Chief Executive Officer, CitiPower & Powercor
- John Pierce, Chairman, Australian Energy Market Commission
- Jo Evans, Deputy Secretary Climate Change and Energy Innovation, Department of Environment and Energy
- Merryn York, Chief Executive Officer, Powerlink
- Stephen Davy, Chief Executive Officer, Hydro Tasmania
For more information download the event brochure here
Or visit the website: www.energyweek.com.au