National Planning Congress 2018
Date(s) - 09/05/2018 - 11/05/2018
Category(ies) No Categories
The 2018 Congress aspires to address what is effectual planning practice on the global frontier for the local community, a metropolitan area, a regional area, a mega-city or an emergent region.
The key topics of the Congress are:
- Cities + Regions
- Movement + Infrastructure
- Technology + Data
- Demographics + Communities
- Prosperity + Governance
- Landscape + Sustainability
- Culture + Place
- WA in Focus
There are a limited number of speaking spots available for presentations that may cover:
- Case studies of projects, policy and development in practice, including the lessons learned, both good and bad;
- New information, evidence and tools to support better planning;
- Innovative approaches that generate new ways of thinking and challenge the status quo; and/or
- Perspectives and experiences from the end users and stakeholders of planning.
Presentations need to address once or more of the key topics listed above. Abstract submissions close 29 September 2017.