Are you passionate about the sustainable design, delivery and operations of our nation’s buildings and infrastructure? Do you want to be part of the team that was responsible for the first 6 Star Green Star residential project in Australia; the first LEED rated building in QLD; and is now working on Adelaide’s first carbon positive precinct?
We are seeking experienced sustainability/ESD consultants to grow our Adelaide-based team.
With a passion for sustainability and design, you will ideally have the following:
- A relevant degree or other tertiary qualification.
- At least 2 years experience in a consulting environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Proven ability to work autonomously and deliver high quality outcomes on time and on budget.
- For consulting staff, experience with sustainability rating tools (Green Star, LEED, WELL or similar) will be viewed favourably.
- For modelling staff, experience with IES Virtual Environments and First Rate 5 will be viewed favourably.
We can offer you a rare opportunity to develop your career by working on some of the leading sustainability projects in Australia. We can provide flexible working arrangements and an exciting, can-do environment as part of a small dynamic team.
Part-time and full-time positions are available.
If this sounds like the role for you please submit your CV, ideal job description, and preferred working hours, to email@example.com