NABERS is looking for a Head of Creative Content and Strategy
Advertisement | 10 August 2017
Are you a leader who’s passionate about the sustainable future of our built environment?
NABERS has created an exciting new role to oversee the strategic direction, communications, training and stakeholder engagement for the national sustainability program. NABERS is looking for someone who can influence and/or partner with stakeholders and policy makers to affect change, and inspire teams of talented people to put creative content and storytelling to the service of the environment.
Key aspects and responsibilities will include:
- Leading and empowering a passionate division within the team
- Influencing policy
- Driving the creation of a new strategic plan
- Overseeing the implementation of a new Governance Structure
- Identifying and solving industry barriers for sustainability action
- Overseeing the delivery of the new training package
If you think this could be you, visit I Work for NSW and apply by 20/08/17.